One small word. . .so much power.
When God says, “Go,” faith says yes, but fear says no.
But Lord, I’m too weak…too sinful…too afraid…
But the truth?…
When God says, “Go,” it’s not about you—it’s about Him.
When God says, “Go,” you face a choice: Sit back and stay safe, or swallow hard and step up?
When God says, “Go,” your time has come.
Maybe it’s time to go somewhere new, someplace you’ve never been. Maybe it’s time to go deeper—in Bible study or relationships. Time to go higher—in prayer or dreams. Time to go and give in new ways, to use God-gifted talents and opportunities. Or time to go and grow, right where you are.
Author Elizabeth Laing Thompson invites you to journal your personal thoughts and feelings alongside scriptural truths and encouragement as you respond to God’s call…equipping you to face your very own doubts, regrets, and worries—with faith, courage, perspective, and a healthy dose of humor.
When God says, “Go,” it’s time to decide: Will you sit back and stammer, “But Lord… ,” or will you stand tall and say, “Here I am. Send me”? God is calling you—are you ready to go?
- A beautiful, textured hardcover binding
- Delightfully designed one-color interior with quality paper
- Dozens of encouraging, inspiring thoughts from Elizabeth Laing Thompson’s popular Christian living title When God Says, “Go”
- Generous space to record personal thoughts and feelings
- Thought-provoking reflection questions and journal prompts
- Scripture selections on every spread